Best Order To Read The Bible For The First Time
What Is The Best Order To Read The Bible For The First Time
If you are just starting to read the Bible, you may be wondering about the best order to read the Bible for the first time. If you need a guide, we highly recommend Through The Bible. Using this guide, you will be able to read through the Bible chronologically. You will begin with Genesis and will end with Revelation. And everything in between with be like nothing you’ve ever experienced before, even if you’ve read the Bible! You will experience every event of the Bible, one after the other, in the order in which they occurred. Everything, including Psalms, Prophets and Proverbs will be order for you! You will be able to sit down and read the Bible every day, just like a novel!
How Can I Study The Bible Daily?
Using this guide, you will read the Bible daily, and you will always be inspired to read more! This is another reason why this method is the best order to read the Bible for the first time. This is what the plan will help you do:
The First Quarter
- You will read from the Old Testament and from the New Testament every day.
- Beginning in January, you will read about Adam, Abraham, and Job. Read all about the story of Jacob and Joseph. Furthermore, find out everything you want to know about the birth of Christ, Christ’s youth, and how He started his ministry.
- Then, in February, you will read about how Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt during the Exodus. You will be right there as God gives the Law to His chosen people. Likewise, you will read about how Jesus selected His 12 disciples and about how he trained them for the ministry.
- Read all about the preparations for the Tabernacle in March. In addition, you will experience its actual construction! Learn about the offerings and about the religious observances of the nation of Israel. Be there as Jesus feeds 4,000 and 5,000 and then as Jesus is transfigured on the mountain!
The Second Quarter
- In April, Israel the nation of Israel will prepare to enter the Promised Land, with Joshua leading. Experience Jesus’ teaching about the Prodigal Son. and read about Lazarus as he rises from the dead.
- In May you will read how the Judges rule the land. In addition, read all about Samson and Samuel. Have you heard about David and Goliath? Experience their confrontation like never before! And Judas will betray the Son of Man with a kiss.
- June witnesses King Saul hunting David like a wild animal. You will witness David as he experiences his greatest failure. Jesus performs the greatest act of love, as he dies on the Cross to absolve man of his sins.
And the year is only half over! We’re sure you can already see why this is the best order to read the Bible for the first time. You will learn even more about the Bible in the second half of the year.
What Else Will I Learn When I Use This Plan To Read The Bible?
The Third Quarter
- In July, read about Solomon, the king of Israel. Watch how he builds Israel’s magnificent first temple. You will be there as Saul of Tarsus meets the Lord on the Damascus Road. You will also witness the beginning of Paul’s missionary journey.
- In August, the nation of Israel splinters and Elijah does battle with King Ahab and Jezebel. You will learn about Joel, Hosea, Jonah, and Isaiah. As we turn to the New Testament, we will read 1 Corinthians and 2 Corinthians.
- September witnesses Hezekiah bringing revival to the nation of Judah. What’s more, at the same time Assyria conquers Israel. You will read one of Paul’s greatest works, the book of Romans. And you will be there as Paul is warned not to travel to Israel.
The Fourth Quarter
- In October, you will read Jeremiah and you will start reading about Daniel. In addition, Ezekiel will find himself in Babylon at this time. Paul will be arrested in Jerusalem. He will remain imprisoned for 2 years in Caesarea. Paul is then sent to Rome, where he will begin writing “prison” epistles.
- In November, Jeremiah will battle with religious leaders. In addition, the nation of Judah will be conquered by Babylon. We will see in in Lamentations, how Jeremiah weeps about Jerusalem. You will read about Jude and Peter and finally, the last words of Paul. In addition, you will also experience the book of Hebrews.
- December is the month when Israel returns from captivity and secures the promised land. You will learn about Zechariah and Malachi. In addition, you will read John’s epistles and the amazing book of Revelation.
The Best Order To Read The Bible For The First Time
As you can see, Through The Bible offers the best order to read the Bible for the first time. Are you ready to order? Then click below!