Why Buy Leather Bible Covers
Why Buy Leather Bible Covers
Leather is one of the most durable materials for protecting books, bags or other items. But you may not know that leather is also one of the most versatile materials. You can give all kind of finishes, from a rough, country style to a very luxurious and elegant look. In addition, leather bible covers can be used by men, women and children. This makes leather Bible covers popular among readers of the Bible.
Advantages Of Leather Bible Covers
Bibles, are as we all know, are precious possessions. The Holy Book deserves all the care and respect we give our faith. However, your Bible gets much use. If you often use your Bible to read and study, this heavy use can cause damage. Damage can happen no matter how careful we are. Over the long term, even simple can cause your Bible to wear and tear. Here are some more reasons why leather is the perfect material for Bible covers:
- Leather is one of the most durable yet supple materials. That will guarantee a longer life for your Bible than many other covers. Leather Bible covers are especially ideal for less expensive Bibles.
- Leather covers can be both elegant and simple. They are available in almost any style imaginable. You will also find other colors and styles according to taste.
- Leather briefcases and larger models include lots of extra compartments for carrying other accessories such as pencils, notebooks, etc. Leather Bible covers are multi-purpose.
- Of course, Bibles are heavy. If your Bible is especially large and valuable, it may be too heavy to carry. Leather cases almost always come with handles, so you can carry your Bible easily without fear of the Bible cover breaking.
Types Of Leather Bible Covers
- Saddle-back leather Bible covers: resemble the cover of a book, it’s a single-piece, strong case that will adapt perfectly to your Bible as well as offering complete protection. You will have these cases a long time, because they are constructed of thick boot leather and are stitched with high-quality thread. The design is timeless and unisex, so it can be used by anyone.
- Zipper leather Bible covers: very similar to a pencil case, these covers are especially ideal for applying beautiful hand-carved designs and are very popular. They are really luxurious and elegant and can be used by men, women or children (depending on the design, of course). Zipper leather covers close hermetically thanks to the zipper (it’s recommended when buying these cases, to make sure the bible is a little bit loose and can close easily). They might or not have a handle on the spine.
- Briefcase leather Bible covers: just like a regular briefcase, these covers are ideal for the heaviest and most valuable editions. They offer excellent protection and have two strong leather handles. In addition to those benefits, the briefcase leather Bible cover is ideal for carrying notebooks, pencils or other books. They are most popular with men but teachers, nuns and and anyone else will find them very useful too.